I love to craft new things and liked to do that kind of hand crafted product as my bobby. I could do crochet, knitting, and some other stuff that used fabric. So I had a little cutie that we, means girls and ladies, could possibly use it as an accessory to enhance your cardigan, your winter hat, or your purse as the picture I show below.
Selfie style Picture of Ms. Joanna Ainscough.
I think a lot of girls would agree that the little pin could enhance a lot on your solid color cloth or winter hat or could add on the purse to get more attention. I was really happy and had such a good time walking around at the market in Bangkok where we called " Sampeng" http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/bangkok/sights/markets-bazaars/sampeng-lane and " Phahurut " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phahurat I was like a child in the candy store anytime I was there.
Picture credit from Google search engine
Sampeng and Phahurut market are packed of craft supplies that you could imagine off. With those 2 little streets along the whole market and I am sure you would get overwhelm about things around. Plus the crown that must push you through the market.
Picture credit from Google search engine
Anytime I went back to Thailand to get more products from my suppliers I always went to the market to get new ideas for Exotique Imports. It never been bored to be there even it was hot or rain. I am sure if you has that chance to be there as a crafter you must enjoy as same as me. On top of that, you would carry a lot of plastic bags with all the craft supplies like the world is gonna end tomorrow.







No comments:
Post a Comment